Sunday, October 26, 2008

the longer i wait, the harder i'm gonna fall

Ladyhawke - My Delirium


gonna keep this one short and sweet - there's plenty of info about Ladyhawke floating around the aether these days, so rev up your search engines and have at it. i just had to post these new remixes up, simply because i've been jamming the Ladyhawke full-length all weekend, Chateau Marmont's been doing some solid work lately, and i really can't get enough of Fan Death.

plus that video is just gorgeous.... according to Ohh! Crap, there's a whole gang of My Delirium remixes coming out on Modular December 8th:

01 My Delirium (Radio Edit)
02 My Delirium (JBAG Hot Pop Remix)
03 My Delirium (JBAG Hot Pop Remix Edit)
04 My Delirium (Sunship Remix)
05 My Delirium (Sunship Remix Edit)
06 My Delirium (Sugardaddy Remix)
07 My Delirium (Toddla T & Ross Orton Remix)
08 My Delirium (Chateau Marmont Remix)
09 My Delirium (Fan Death Remix)
10 My Delirium (Original)

and here's those two tracks for the road:

Ladyhawke - My Delirium (Fan Death remix)


Ladyhawke - My Delirium (Chateau Marmont Remix) (thx Ohh! Crap)

No comments: